Sorry I don't have a photo of this. It is delicious and I make it quite a bit during the summer months.
I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 med. lemon, juice and zest
- 2-3 T. meyer lemon olive oil or very good extra virgin olive oil if you don't have access to the meyer lemon olive oil.
- Chopped fresh dill, to taste (I used 3 sprigs)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Farfalle, uncooked
- 3 whole bay leaves for pasta water.
- 1 T. Salt for the pasta water.
- 1 Persian Cucumber, diced (about a cup)
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes (measure before slicing), sliced in half or equivalent regular tomatoes.
- 3/4 cup diced sweet peppers, about 1 medium pepper
- 2 large handfuls Baby Arugula
- 2 oz. Sheep's milk feta or to taste, crumbled
- Course Kosher salt to finish
Cook Farfalle until just al dente in plenty of boiling, salted water to which the bay leaves have been added.
Drain, carefully pick out bay leaves and immediately add hot pasta to dressing, mixing thoroughly.
While pasta is cooking make the dressing.
In a large bowl whisk together lemon juice, zest, olive oil and fresh, chopped dill with salt and pepper to taste.
When pasta has cooled mix in the rest of the ingredients and serve.
Makes 5–6 servings.