Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Couscous with Mint, Feta and Tomatoes

I went for a bike ride this morning and when I returned home I was very hungry.

There wasn't much in the house for lunch but I did have some leftover couscous from the night before, some feta, grape tomatoes, a little fresh lemon juice I needed to use up and mint out in my garden.

I think I managed to come up with a pretty tasty lunch.

Couscous with Mint, Feta and Tomatoes

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups Couscous, prepared
  • Juice of 1/2 Lemon
  • 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, good quality
  • 1/4 cup Feta, crumbled
  • 1 cup Fresh Mint Leaves, chopped
  • 8-10 Ripe Grape Tomatoes, cut into quarters

Method:

Fluff the couscous with a fork and mix in the lemon juice and olive oil thoroughly.

Mix in the rest of the ingredients in order and enjoy.

Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, if desired. I didn't need any.

No comments:

Post a Comment