Make sure your tomatoes and fruit are garden or Farmer's Market fresh. Store bought just won't do in this salad.
- 5 oz Mixed Organic baby salad greens (1 reg. package)
- 1 nectarine, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup (or more) fresh Strawberries, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, cored and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 farmer's market tomato, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup crumbled sheep's milk feta
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, toasted and broken into small pieces, opt.
- 1 Tbs Strawberry Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs White wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs Grey Poupon or to taste
- 3 Tbs Meyer Lemon olive oil
Place salad greens in large salad bowl. Arrange other ingredients on top, feta last. When ready to serve drizzle with dressing and toss gently.