Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Review of Women's Timberland PRO® 6-Inch TiTAN®Waterproof Rigmaster Safety Toe

Originally submitted at Timberland

Get geared up this season. Take a look at our Women's Timberland PRO® 6-Inch TiTAN® Waterproof Rigmaster Safety Toe. Crafted from waterproof full-grain leather, these super-durable 6-inch workboots are engineered specifically for the jobsite.

Most comfortable boots ever!
By Bikracer from Atascadero, CA on 5/11/2011
5out of 5
Sizing: Feels true to size
Width: Feels true to width
Pros: Comfortable, Stable, Durable, Good Cushioning
Best Uses: Work
Describe Yourself: Athletic, Comfort-oriented
The moment I got these boots in the mail I took them out of the box and tried them on. They were a perfect fit and not only that they were comfortable right out of the box. I wore them all day spreading mulch out in our up and down yard the very first day I got them.
I've never had a pair of boots that were comfortable with no break-in at all. They have a high-top which with all of the boots I have tried in the past was very painful, NOT with these boots. The cushioning is just right and in the right places as are the seams. No painful rubbing seams.
The footbed is a dream to walk around in, even on rocky terrain.
I LOVE these boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment